15800 SW Snowy Owl Lane, Beaverton OR 97007
Priced at $349,000
Schools: Scholls Hts, Conestoga, Southridge
Tucked away on a private street in Murrayhill, this is a perfect home for those that love to entertain. The main level comprises of a large great room with an updated gourmet kitchen. Stainless-steel appliances include KitchenAid built-in oven and microwave, and a Viking range-top and wine cooler. The large island seats six and opens out to the living room area and dining area. A beautiful custom Oregon driftwood mantle surrounded by porcelain stone is the centerpiece of the living room. A half bathroom and access to the two-car garage finish off the main floor.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms including a large master suite and an over-sized third bedroom that could easily be transformed into a family room and exercise area. Alternatively keep it as a bedroom large enough for at least two children to share. The wide hallway has a nook that perfectly fits an office/desk area. Also on this level there is a guest bathroom and a separate laundry room.
Outside there is a spacious patio for the BBQ and outdoor entertaining and room for a small storage shed.
Upgrades to 15800 SW Snowy Owl Lane
• Completely remodeled kitchen
• Kitchen Aid fridge, oven, microwave
• Viking Gas Stovetop
• Viking Wine fridge
• Granite countertops
• New cabinets
• Monkeywood hardwood floors from Nova USA with Coffee Stain, throughout main level and staircase to upper level
• High-end Karastan stain-resistant carpet in bedrooms
• Fireplace is gas with cutstom Oregon driftwood mantle and porcelain stone
• 2011 Whirpool washer/dryer front loaders
• Benjamin Moore Aura paint throughout house